Wednesday, October 9, 2013

And then...SUCCESS!!!


The Garden is Printed!

Unbelievable but true, I finished all 440 prints today. Yes, I am tired, you bet. But happy tired.
I have a video or two of the last print being printed which I will upload shortly.

There is always more to do though. Aside from finishing up the "reporting" videography (wait 'til you see my exciting cleaning video!), the tasks left for the project are as follows:

  1. Finish colophon of information to be sent to everyone with prints
  2. Have colophon copied 92 times
  3. Finish putting together and formatting book (will take a while longer)
  4. Upload book and get proof copies, then publish
  5. Order roughly 50 books for participants and backers of project
  6. Take better photos of finished prints for poster size rewards
  7. Send pics to POD outfit for fulfilling rewards
  8. Pack and mail 92 sets of prints
  9. Pack and mail roughly 50 books and about 18 other rewards to backers of project
  10. Start new project MWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!


The prints

Here they are, the last two sets hanging peacefully in my very clean studio.
Am I the only one that really enjoys all those print edges hanging together? Hmmmm...

And here is a sneak peek at all the panels (yay!):





Fantastic Garden Headquarters: http://puzzleprints.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment