Tuesday, November 19, 2013

No Rest for the Weary

Reset Button

When I finish a large project there is always huge relief accompanied by a tiny bit of a letdown. After graduating from my Master's Degree (eons ago!) I holed up in the house, became a walking addict and wrote three novels. Only then life went on...

As I write this, I am thinking of several home projects, a rather physically demanding garden/house/yard task or four (...teen), a few print series I have been meaning to finish up, the next puzzle project (of course) and generally trying to organize my jumbled brain into a coherent plan of attack to accomplish even half of what I want to do for the rest of the year.
One thing I know for sure, my friends and family have mandated that I rest for at least a couple of weeks so here I am, resting...NOT!!!

BTW The Books are Mailed

These lovely accounts of our adventure are now off and running to their proper homes. If you missed the opportunity, the book Growing the Garden 2013 is now officially available in Amazon.com, Amazon Europe and soon in Amazon everywhere else. Also in Kindle format through Amazon and in e-book format through CreateSpace (Amazon's POD outfit).
Title: Growing the Fantastic Garden 2013
ISBN-13: 978-1493648306
ISBN-10: 1493648306

But Wait, There's More!

And if you wish you could hang the lovely prints but lack the space, or alternatively if you would like to give the gift of art this holiday season, you can! And in the process you can help fund the deficit for this project and seed the next one.
Visit the Puzzle Prints section in either of 1000 Woodcuts stores and browse the many alternatives in formats and sizes:
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1000woodcuts.html?tab=artworkgalleries&artworkgalleryid=350053
and
https://www.etsy.com/shop/1000woodcuts?section_id=14219552

There are a couple of exhibits in the works for our lovely puzzles and I managed to secure a puzzle prints solo exhibit here in Las Vegas! More about those in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment