Monday, October 3, 2011

Discombobulated Bunnies

It's been "that" kind of a year, this 2011. I find myself finishing projects late, chucking others off my to do list altogether and just generally feeling out of control.
Contrary to popular belief, I am not a control freak; that would imply I wish to control others around me. No no no...I just enjoy being under control, like...myself and my life. Unless I'm skiing downhill of course, but that's another matter.

So the Chinese Lunar New Year starts in February, yeah, like LAST February and every year I make a promise to some 50-70 printmakers all over the world that I will send them a Year of the- post card (http://barenforum.org). We all make that promise to each other. Quite fun to receive these all year long with postage from everywhere, some in envelopes, some in baggies, some just so.

My post-cards went out last week, naked as a jaybird this year but surely they will make it "there" safely, won't they? Surely. It's been that kind of a year...

In any case, here is my Chinese Lunar New Year representation of this crazy rabbit year. Officially crossed off my to do list.

Deconstructed Rabbit 2011
Go ahead, scan the QR!


No comments:

Post a Comment