Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Citizens from Canada and Belgium

Virginia Sheehan from Ottawa, Ontario CANADA brings us a clever contribution. I like to share the cards and inserts that our citizens send me because I think they are unique and certainly enhance my experience.
I had to brush up on my French to read the paper but I got the gist of the enclosure.



And Luc VanQuickenborne from Brugge Sint-Kruis BELGIUM sends a delicately carved block which I hope to print faithfully. I thought the contrast between the block and the news was curious.

And I'm reminded I have another language to learn before I go to the great city in the sky.





******************************************************
Don't forget!
Deadline: December 31st 2011
Send Block Details/Information for the Colophon: http://1000woodcuts.com/forms/cityblockinfo.htm
******************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment