Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bookstore and Links Pages

Just updated the Bookstore and Links pages on this blog!

Direct Link to Bookstore:
http://printmakingstudionotes.blogspot.com/p/book-store.html

Direct Link to Links Page:
http://printmakingstudionotes.blogspot.com/p/links.html

These were rescued from my website and will be updated frequently.

Books will be added as I mention them in my upcoming posts but if there is a favorite that you have, please mention it and I will check it out (let's face it, I'll probably buy it!). Link recommendations also welcomed but please make sure they are relevant to printmaking, woodcut, woodblock only as my last links page became a monster that ate the entire web. Well, it was big anyway.

You can reach the Bookstore and the Links pages by clicking on the top navigation tabs below the title of this blog, above this post. I am also in the process of redesigning my blog and website so those links will become more prominent as I make progress on that "little" side project. Sigh.

Enjoy the new pages! Bookmark and share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment