Friday, November 19, 2010

Catching up on website work

When I first started this web site "thing" I had no idea how much work it was going to be. I really just wanted a little website with some info on me, my art and the woodcut process.

Fast forward 100 years (it feels like that!) and now my website is begging to be upgraded to modern standards and split into at least two, if not three, separate sites. Sigh!

In the meantime and following the adage, "never mind that the horse is lame, load the wagon!", I continue to update my projects, works, process and whatever else I can think of. Now I also update this blog, my Facebook page, my mailing list and various online galleries. I need another Maria!

But to the current post, my very favorite updates are to upload those tiny thumbnails of each of my works on my "1000" pages.
The main page is here: http://1000woodcuts.com/1000woodcuts/1000.html
And from there you have a glimpse into my entire output since I started making woodcuts.

I love how the little tiles change with my current style...
Well, back for more updates! My database is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment