Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Three more beauties!

Important Dates and Notes

Only two months to go to the deadline! August 31st is fast approaching.
Please send your image information as soon as you know what you are doing via this page:


New Arrivals

I received a visit today from my  buddy Dary DePry and his overgrown son! Well, overgrown because last time I saw him he was merely a babe in arms, quite literally; I guess it's been a while. In any case, a very pleasant surprise indeed and another block to photograph in the cool 96 degree morning...tomorrow about 5:00 am!

In the meantime, here are three more. If you have missed the updates, check the left column links on this blog and see all the nice additions to our Fantastic Garden. So far a very nice variety of images coming in! I thought I would place the lotus in the midst of a Century Plant, the marvelous flower girl among the flowers of the hardy Oleander, and the mouse...well, mice are always afoot! this one hiding among the fallen and low leaves of my very productive fig tree.
Stephanie Chao - Southern California USAswchao.328 at gmail.com
I have been carving on soft blocks for a number of years, but this is my first attempt at woodblock carving.  The lotus is one of my favorite flowers.  

George Jarvis - Shimokitate Akita JAPAN

Wendy Morris - Spokane Washington USA



Fantastic Garden Headquarters: http://puzzleprints.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment