Monday, June 17, 2013

Update!

Fantastic Garden is sprouting like crazy!

Everything is going according to whatever crazy plan I had in mind when I started this project. Puzzle pieces are returning to me with fantastic images carved and ready to be placed into the puzzle.

I have two large skeleton blocks carved and working on the third! Only two more to go and I can start placing the arrivals into their places.

For this particular project I scouted the web and purchased some thin neoprene blankets. They are a bit softer than the printing rubber blankets that we used last time. This means that they will perhaps be more forgiving of the different carving styles and we may be able to get even better prints with less "tweaking" effort.

So far the puzzle blocks are wonderfully carved! Check them out on the dedicated Puzzle Prints Blog:

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment