Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Madness revisited

Sometimes you just have to take a step back and kick yourself. A little while back I experimented with adding a blog for Studio Notes only. I figured I would keep these Updates and the Method of printmaking separate...I don't know why anymore. Sounded good at the time.

In any case, I can't keep up with myself! Add to that the fact that nearly everything I update my faithful followers necessarily has to do with art and printmaking and--well, let's just say compartmentalizing was a bad idea. So the experiment is over and I now am back to just having two blogs, this one and the puzzle prints dedicated blog. I think that is still a good idea. Time will tell.

The upshot is that my method posts are now here again in my beloved long running 1000 Woodcuts blog, the one, the only, the almost only. I will try to keep up the categories so everything is easy to find.

Sigh. Carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment