Thursday, February 14, 2013

The new and improved Printmaking Studio has moved here!

Time for a website remodel!


The sweet smell of an inky studio...
For a while now I have been managing my website with tons of pages and growing like a bad weed. My Studio Notes section, containing all the knowledge, method, tips and tricks, will be making its way to this blog with new pictures and revised content.

Should take the rest of the year to complete the remodel, I would think. Right now I'm on manic mode and everything seems possible!

As I move away from the website, content should be more searchable and better organized. Meantime, just like before, I welcome contributions from printmakers regarding method of any sort, tiny tips or big processes, as related to woodcut and woodblock as possible.

Happy printing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment