Friday, April 13, 2012

Print party!

Here we are in a seemingly peaceful setting...working ourselves silly. Argh! Whose idea was this? Who the heck is Maria?

Seriously, we're working hard to bring everyone presents, much to do yet. Inking as fast as I can and still can't keep up with my speedy elves, Doug and Terry. At the other press, Sharri enslaved her son, Don, and Barbara inking like there's no tomorrow.

Now that I think about it, there's NO tomorrow! Been so busy 3 days have gone by.

Last picture we charmingly named, "printmaker down!" I was just stretching my back, a short-person tactic to work as fast as a tall person...
The fun continues today!!!

5 comments:

  1. You rock! All of you.
    Huge thanks to you,Maria, for having the idea and to everyone who's part of the endeavour.Go,team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super photos... I love the blur on one of them, showing the speed and energy. You all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Thanks for all the hard work and dedication. I'm very much looking forward to my City prints. :)

    ReplyDelete